Lugano Finance Forum 2022 conducted on 22nd November, 2022. Monty Metzger CEO and Founder of LCX was invited as a speaker to share his thoughts, ideas, plans and prospects about the Fintech Revolution at the Finance Forum Lugano conference.
In this conference he covered some major parts related to Fintech Revolution, like:
– Payments: By establishing a decentralized ledger for payments (e.g- Bitcoin), blockchain technology could facilitate faster payments at lower fees than banks.
– Clearance and Settlement Systems: Distributed ledgers can reduce operational costs and bring us closer to real-time transactions between financial institutions.
– Fundraising: Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) are experimenting with a new model of financing that unbundled access to capital from traditional capital-raising services and firms.
– Securities: By tokenizing traditional securities such as stocks, bonds, and alternative assets — and placing them on public blockchains — blockchain technology could create more efficient, interoperable capital markets.
– Loans and Credit: By removing the need for gatekeepers in the loan and credit industry, blockchain technology can make it more secure to borrow money and provide lower interest rates.
– Trade Finance: By replacing the cumbersome, paper-heavy bills of lading process in the trade finance industry, blockchain technology can create more transparency, security, and trust among trade parties globally.
– Customer KYC and Fraud Prevention: By storing customer information on decentralized blocks, blockchain technology can make it easier and safer to share information between financial institutions.
First Drop of 100 Tiamonds NFT successful
– Tiamonds sold in Fixed sale and Auction sale, only available when staking LCX token.
– Countdown to next Diamonds NFT drop started.
Tiamonds is the largest blockchain-powered marketplace for diamonds NFTs worldwide.
– Proprietary technology platform launched and developed by LCX. Includes 6 smart contracts enabling trading, vesting and asset tokenization.
– Tiamonds NFTs are non-fungible tokens (NFT) representing the 1-1 ownership rights of real-world Diamonds.
– NFTs are 1-1 assets backed by certified Diamonds.
– Diamonds are certified by the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) and LCX certificates.
– Diamonds are physically stored in a high-security vault in Liechtenstein and are insured by Lloyd’s London.
– Enabling Trading of Diamonds On-Chain: Users can easily buy, trade and hold Tiamonds NFTs.
– Each NFT owner gets 1 Million $TIA Token as rewards in the “Own To Earn” model.
– Price Transparency: 1 Carat Diamond Price Range is $1800 to $20’000 depending on retail channel and quality of Diamond
– Global Trade: Tiamonds can be bought, sold and held globally as simple as holding any NFT.
LCX is a regulated Cryptocurrency exchange and is registered with the Financial Market Authority of Liechtenstein (FMA) according to the TVT regulatory framework.We tracked the funds, identified hacker and frozen funds.
LCX AG is audited by Grant Thornton, a top-notch audit and consulting firm as an external auditor and by NSF Services Trust as an internal auditor. All LCXmfinancials including proof of customer funds and proof of reserves are thoroughly audited.
The LCX platform has been built from the beginning with multiple layers of protection and industry-lead-ing security protocols to ensure the safety of our users’ data.
We have been one of the most regulated cryptocurrency exchanges in the world for many years. It has always been our policy to ensure complete financial and operational transparency.
The protection of our users and their funds is our highest priority at LCX, which is why these funds will not be lent without your permission. This implies that our customers have access to their funds at all times.
These points were covered by Monty Metzger at the event. Here are some glimpses of the event
LCX AG is a company found in 2018 and registered in Liechtenstein No. FL-0002.580.678-2. LCX AG is regulated by the Financial Market Authority of Liechtenstein under the registration No. 288159 as a trusted technology service provider.
LCX AG Herrengasse 69490 VaduzLiechtenstein
LCX AG © 2018-2023. All Rights Reserved